|Courtesy of David Harvie||Information via 'Contact Us' on website|| ||Sent March 2015|
|Dumbarton District Library||Dumbarton Dean of Guild|| ||Nov. 1904, Plans No. 45, 47 and 609 (variously titled 'Works' or 'Works Block Plan') show elevations and cross sections of a building approx. 60' x 250' on two floors which comprised: on the ground floor - machine shop, smithy, brazing shed, acid shed, toilets, stores and offices:|
on upper loft floor - machine loft, upper smithy, tool dressing shed, toilets, tool store, drawing office and laboratory.
July 1905, an un-numbered plan showing stone gate-piers and iron gateway (this was never built).
May 1905, 'Block Plan' No 620 with associated constructional details on Plan 619 - showing tube mill, tube store, five smaller store buildings, electric power station, experimental shed.
April 1905, Plans 622, 623 and 624 (all for an associated secretive controlling group, The Metallurgical Syndicate) - a four-storey concrete and steel building, approx. 45' x 210' described as 'Fireproof Stores'. This massively strong building was much more than fireproof . . . .
A number of other buildings on the 54-acre site were designed by an un-named 'internal architect'.