Basic Site Details

Name: Tannadice Parish Church
Town, district or village: Tannadice
City or county: Angus
Country: Scotland
Parish:  
Status:  
Grid ref:
Notes: Iron cross behind pulpit by Tony Fleming, smith. Pews (1935-6) which originlly were in St James Forfar by Waterston & Graham.

Alternative Names

The following alternative names are associated with this building/design:
 NameCurrent name?Notes
Item 1 of 1Oathlaw Tannadice Parish ChurchYes 

Building Type Classification

The building is classified under the following categories:
 ClassificationOriginal classification?Notes
Item 1 of 1Church  

Events

The following date-based events are associated with this building:
 FromToEvent typeNotes
Item 1 of 41866 Build/construction 
Item 2 of 41894 AdditionCommunion table originally in Partick old Parish Church
Item 3 of 419351936Build/constructionPews originally in St James, Forfar.
Item 4 of 420022003Additionhall

People

Design and Construction

The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.
 NameRolePartnership GroupFromToNotes
Item 1 of 6John CarverArchitectA1866  
Item 2 of 6Andrew BalfourArchitectD1894 Communion table originally in Partick Old Parish Church
Item 3 of 6Henry Bell Wesley SteeleArchitectD1894 Communion table originally in Partick Old Parish Church
Item 4 of 6Steele & BalfourArchitectural practiceD1894 Communion table originally in Partick Old Parish Church
Item 5 of 6Waterston & GrahamArchitectural practiceF19351936Pews - originally in St James, Forfar
Item 6 of 6The Parr PartnershipArchitectural practiceB20022003 

References

Bibliographic References

The following books contain references to this building:
 Author(s)DateTitlePartPublisherNotes
Item 1 of 1Gifford, John2012The Buildings of Scotland: Angus and Dundee Yalep675