|Craigleith House||The new pavilions at the Victoria Hospital for Consumptives, Craigleath, Edinburgh, which have been added at a cost of nearly £7,000, were opened on the 15th inst. The extensions, from the designs of Messrs Sydney Mitchell and Wilson, consist of two pavilions of two wards with six beds in each and one pavilion of two wards with four beds in each, and will increase by 20 beds the accommodation of the hospital. [British Architect 31 July 1903 p9]|
Craigleith House was demolished in the 1960s to make way for new hospital. Gateway of 1906 remain and is B listed. Admimnistration block delisted 2012.