The minutes do not refer to Cousin by name. The church was a classic example of the 'plain unadorned economical plan' reccommended by the metropolitan leaders of the Secession. Cousin & Gale probably supervised it as it had the same fine bargeboard detailing as the Royal Caledonian Hall.
See separate entry for the new Kirkcaldy Free Church (St Brycedale Church) which replaced this building in 1881.
The following street addresses are associated with this building:
The following date-based events are associated with this building:
10 November 1844
Design and Construction
The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.