Basic Site Details

Name: Leuchars Free Church
Town, district or village: Leuchars
City or county: Fife
Country: Scotland
Parish:  
Status:  
Grid ref:
Notes:  

Alternative Names

The following alternative names are associated with this building/design:
 NameCurrent name?Notes
Item 1 of 1Henderson ChurchYes 

Events

The following date-based events are associated with this building:
 FromToEvent typeNotes
Item 1 of 21895   
Item 2 of 2c. 1936  Electric lighting

People

Design and Construction

The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.
 NameRolePartnership GroupFromToNotes
Item 1 of 4David HenryArchitectA1895  
Item 2 of 4Hall & HenryArchitectural practiceA1895  
Item 3 of 4Gillespie & ScottArchitectural practiceBc. 1936 Electric lighting
Item 4 of 4James ScottArchitectBc. 1936 Electric lighting

References

Bibliographic References

The following books contain references to this building:
 Author(s)DateTitlePartPublisherNotes
Item 1 of 1Frew, J (ed.)1984Building for a New Age St Andrews: Crawford Centre for the Arts, University of St Andrews (undated but pub. 1984)p41

Archive References

The following archives hold material relating to this building:
 SourceArchive nameSource catalogue no.Notes
Item 1 of 2Messrs Walker & Pride architectsDavid Henry, 'Business Book, 1884-1914'  
Item 2 of 2St Andrews University LibraryJames Gillespie and Scott Archive Bundle no 2490