This was part of the larger redevelopment undertaken by Duddingston estate in 1914. The forge, Mayfield House and the tenement were built to replace cottages and forge. Drawings for all of these plus gatelodge/gardener's cottage were submitted as a single application.
The following street addresses are associated with this building:
31-33, Duddingston Mills
The following date-based events are associated with this building:
Design and Construction
The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.