Used by various congregations. Gorgie Baptist Church took on this building in 1907 and made extensions but the congregation soon outgrew it and in 1916 moved to the former EU Church in Dalry Road, the EU congregation in turn taking over this building.
The following date-based events are associated with this building:
Design and Construction
The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.