The first poor-law epileptic colony in Scotland and the only hospital ever built in Scotland for people suffering from epilepsy.
The following date-based events are associated with this building:
7 August 1937
Re-opened as a hospital for certified mental patients
Alterations and additions
Upgrading and modernisation.
Design and Construction
The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.