Basic Site Details

Name: St Andrew's Church
Town, district or village: Gartcosh
City or county: Glasgow
Country: Scotland
Parish:  
Status:  
Grid ref:
Notes: This is presumably a different building to the St Andrew's Episcopal Church, Gartcosh by Speirs & Co (see separate entry) - the latter would have been an iron church and would not have been given a masonry extension and halls.

Events

The following date-based events are associated with this building:
 FromToEvent typeNotes
Item 1 of 1After 1906Before 1928 Hall and extension to church

People

Design and Construction

The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.
 NameRolePartnership GroupFromToNotes
Item 1 of 3Daniel Walter MacMathArchitectAAfter 1906Before 1928Hall and extensions to church
Item 2 of 3Gavin LennoxArchitectAAfter 1906Before 1928Hall and extensions to church
Item 3 of 3Lennox & MacMathArchitectural practiceAAfter 1906Before 1928Hall and extensions to church

References

Archive References

The following archives hold material relating to this building:
 SourceArchive nameSource catalogue no.Notes
Item 1 of 1RIBA Archive, Victoria & Albert MuseumRIBA Nomination Papers Gavin S A Lennox: F no 2607 (box 9); Daniel Walter MacMath: F no 2608 (box 9)