Central (formerly Free Church) in Lybster united with St Mary's in 1934 - therefore this may be the UF manse for which there is already a separate entry
The following date-based events are associated with this building:
c. June 1938
Alterations and additions (plans dated) to manse and stable block
Design and Construction
The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.