Basic Site Details

Name: Two detached villas, Lennox Drive East
Town, district or village: Helensburgh
City or county: Dunbartonshire
Country: Scotland
Parish:  
Status:  
Grid ref:
Notes: Apparently built speculatively - the architects were the petitioners to the Dean of Guild.

Street Addresses

The following street addresses are associated with this building:
 AddressMain entrance?Notes
Item 1 of 1Lennox Drive EastYes 

Events

The following date-based events are associated with this building:
 FromToEvent typeNotes
Item 1 of 215 April 1913  Plans dated
Item 2 of 212 May 1913  Plans dated

People

Design and Construction

The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.
 NameRolePartnership GroupFromToNotes
Item 1 of 3Charles Edward WhitelawArchitectA1913  
Item 2 of 3Henry MitchellArchitectA1913  
Item 3 of 3Mitchell & WhitelawArchitectural practiceA1913  

References

Bibliographic References

The following books contain references to this building:
 Author(s)DateTitlePartPublisherNotes
Item 1 of 1McDonald, William (ed)1999Burgh of Helensburgh Dean of Guild Court Records 1875-1975 Argyll & Bute Council Library & Information Service and Argyll & Bute Archives 

Archive References

The following archives hold material relating to this building:
 SourceArchive nameSource catalogue no.Notes
Item 1 of 1Argyll & Bute Council ArchivesHelensburgh Dean of Guild 1913 plans