Basic Site Details

Name: Lansdowne Park
Town, district or village: Helensburgh
City or county: Dunbartonshire
Country: Scotland
Parish:  
Status:  
Grid ref:
Notes:  

Street Addresses

The following street addresses are associated with this building:
 AddressMain entrance?Notes
Item 1 of 28, East Millig Street Original address
Item 2 of 21, Victoria RoadYesAddress after renaming of road

Events

The following date-based events are associated with this building:
 FromToEvent typeNotes
Item 1 of 14 May 1896  Addition of mansard roof - plans dated

People

Design and Construction

The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.
 NameRolePartnership GroupFromToNotes
Item 1 of 1William LeiperArchitect 1896 Addition of mansard roof

Clients

The following individuals or organisations have commissioned work on this building/design:
 NameNotes
Item 1 of 1Aitken, Robert EastonClient for 1896 work

References

Bibliographic References

The following books contain references to this building:
 Author(s)DateTitlePartPublisherNotes
Item 1 of 1McDonald, William (ed)1999Burgh of Helensburgh Dean of Guild Court Records 1875-1975 Argyll & Bute Council Library & Information Service and Argyll & Bute Archives 

Archive References

The following archives hold material relating to this building:
 SourceArchive nameSource catalogue no.Notes
Item 1 of 1Argyll & Bute Council ArchivesHelensburgh Dean of Guild 9/1896