Basic Biographical Details

Name: Bruce, Proudfoot & Macara (or Bruce, Proudfoot & Macrae)
Designation: Architectural practice
Started:  
Ended:  
Bio Notes: Bruce, Proudfoot & Macara (or Macrae - sources vary) were a practice of civil engineers working in Cupar. It would appear to have started in about 1911 as in that year sources vary as to whether the name is Bruce & Proudfoot or Bruce, Proudfoot & Macara.

Private and Business Addresses

The following private or business addresses are associated with this architectural practice:
 AddressTypeDate fromDate toNotes
Item 1 of 1Cupar, Fife, ScotlandBusiness   

Buildings and Designs

This architectural practice was involved with the following buildings or structures from the date specified (click on an item to view details):
 Date startedBuilding nameTown, district or villageIslandCity or countyCountryNotes
Item 1 of 21906Arch of LadyburnCupar FifeScotlandRebuilding
Item 2 of 21911Monifieth Post OfficeMonifieth AngusScotland 

References

Archive References

The following archives hold material relating to this architectural practice:
 SourceArchive NameSource Catalogue No.Notes
Item 1 of 1Professor David M Walker personal archiveProfessor David M Walker, notes and collection of archive material Information probably from Dundee Advertiser